Looking to escape Dubai’s heat? Get your Ski Dubai tickets and experience a snowy wonderland in the desert city. Enjoy snow, meet penguins, and learn to ski at the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort inside the Mall of the Emirates.
Experience the Middle East’s Largest Ski Resort.
Ski Dubai, the largest of its type, imitates a snow-laden hill station with an 85-meter-high indoor mountain with slopes, a full-fledged snow park, ski school, snow penguins, winter-themed eateries, and a variety of polar activities.
Skiing is one of the most enjoyable activities to do in Ski Dubai. You can choose from five distinct runs, each with a different duration and difficulty.
• For Snow premium, our operations will cooperate with you, and the booking slot must be verified at least 48 hours before the visit date.
• The guest must provide our confirmation email at the Snow Premium venue. If you do not receive it, please contact our team to inquire about the booking status before visiting.
• For safety purposes, ski/snowboard equipment, jackets, trousers, disposable socks, snow boots, fleece gloves, and helmets will be provided at the venue.
• Helmets are required for children under the age of 13.
• To ride the Snow Bullet Ride, children must be at least eight years old, 125 cm tall, and weigh more than 30 kg. Adults should not be heavier than 120 kg.
• Some rides and attractions have height and weight restrictions, and mobile phones and cameras are not permitted inside the Penguin Encounter Area.
• Cold-weather drinking and eating is only permitted at the Avalanche Café and North 28 restaurant (open from 10 a.m. to midnight).
• There will be no refunds for unused or partially utilized services; and
• Children must be accompanied at all times by an adult.
• Guests are not permitted to bring food or drinks into the Park.
• Slope access is only available to experienced skiers and snowboarders.
• PLEASE NOTE: The venue is not wheelchair accessible, and pregnant women are not permitted to participate in the events.